Saturday, October 23, 2010

work day

I work all day on Saturdays, so there's never very much to report.





I did wear my other dress from DC Big Flea, though. And the next one's November 6 and 7! Any DC-area folks interested in going with me?

My OkCupid date was okay. A little bit meh: we ate at a Cheesecake Factory and my food wasn't very good; the guy was nice but not super exciting. I'm meeting someone else tomorrow for the Norman Rockwell exhibit at the American Art Museum, so I'm excited about that. I'm trying to decide if it's going to be warm enough for this dress; I suspect not. Well, I can wear my green dress instead.

3 comments:

  1. I want to go to the big flea!! I will try to make it on the 6th I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh do tell us how the next date goes! It's a pity about the previous one, but all this meeting new people sounds really exciting~ :D

    And you could always layer like crazy for that dress, but this is coming from someone who lives in an area that only experiences one season... ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I hope he doesn't read this blog! ;-) I hope the next one is better, darlin'. I absolutely love your dress. I want it! THAT COLLAR.

    ReplyDelete