Tuesday, October 12, 2010

indian summer

After a week or so of chill, October has gone right back to being warm and sunny. So I'm wearing outfits like this while I can.



shirt: Express
belt: thrifted
skirt: thirfted
shoes: Very Volatile
necklace: thrifted

Sorry about the messy hair; I set it in pin curls last night and it always takes a day to calm down. This skirt used to be way too small, and now is only a little bit too small. Of course, the corollary to this is that the skirt I'd planned to wear is now too big. But I think this outfit worked out pretty well, for being thrown together. I love the necklace-- it's vintage Avon.

2 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks nice as does your outfit, cute as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you should be riding an old bike with a satchel of books slung over your shoulder. I love it!

    ReplyDelete