Sunday, October 10, 2010

nadinoo!

The Nadinoo fall/winter collection is here! I have a deep and abiding love of their amazing 30's-styled spring/summer dresses, so this is very exciting for me. It looks like they're going very 60s this fall. And there are jumpers!





I loooooove the capes. I'm really glad the fashion world is proving me right that capes are awesome and everyone should wear them. I have a long gray wool 60s cape coat that I am totally going to be wearing as soon as it gets cold enough. Possibly this is due to some sort of subconscious desire to be a mod superhero, but even if that's true, I don't care. Capes are awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I so want that cape.. *sigh* they do the most amazing blouses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know. The Liberty prints!

    ReplyDelete