Wednesday, October 6, 2010

exploring


I've been looking for flat black shoes I can wear to work for a while now, and at Marshalls today I think I found just the right ones. I don't usually shop there-- I was looking for tights-- but I got lucky!

It just goes to show, you should never get stuck searching the same couple of places for fashion inspiration. I decided to have a rummage through Bigcartel and see if I could turn up any interesting shops and designers, and here's what I found!


Rockin B Clothing


Mona et June


sanoi + six


Miss Hussy


Alexandra King

3 comments:

  1. those shoes are great, simple but classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those clothes you found are amazing!!! Such good inspiration!

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue dress!

    By the way, I have nominated you for a "One Lovely Blog Award" :)
    http://vintageinamodernworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/turkey-day-or-tofurky-day-for-all.html

    ~Kate~

    ReplyDelete