Friday, October 29, 2010

stripes

Today's outfit is nearly all Rugged Wearhouse. I used to shop there a lot, and found really great stuff (like the Anthro sweater and Madewell jeans), but lately it's all been no-name brands and very poor quality. I hope it picks up again!

I went to an awesome estate sale this morning, and got a bag of scarves and four-- four! --vintage photo albums. One is of a British family that lived in India in the 1930s. I am super excited about these-- pictures forthcoming!

For the record, today I am not wearing jeans because I'm sad. I'm wearing jeans because I need to do laundry.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that jacket blouse....I am a major fan of stripes and black and white (or in this case ecru).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice contrasting jacket!

    bubbs...

    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry, blegh. I like your stripey top!

    ReplyDelete