Monday, October 11, 2010

paper dolls

I worked in an after-school program for a long time, and while I was there one of my favorite things to do was make paper dolls for the kids I worked with to color and cut out. Well, I don't have the excuse of kids to draw for any more, but I still make paper dolls. These are a little more fashion-y than the ones I used to make; the outfits come from vintage I've seen around the Internet, the Nadinoo S/S '10 collection, and clothes I've owned my very own self. You can print, color and cut out your own set of paper dolls (if you're an overgrown kid like me). Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Loving this - sooooo printing out for when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :)))))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    XOXO
    minnja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, these are AWESOME. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete