Monday, October 18, 2010

mixing things up



I tried a new setting for today's outfit picture. Welcome to my backyard! It is prettier than the corner of my dining room. I'm thinking of moving some furniture around in the living room, because there's a nice big blank wall I could set up for outfit and Etsy pictures. I have a whole stack of pretty posters and things in frames that could stand to go up.

In less cheerful news, I think my cat is missing. She's indoor/outdoor, and often goes on walkabout for a day or two, but it's been long enough that I'm getting really worried. If you live around College Park, and see a gray-and-black tabby with enormous paws, she may be mine, and I miss her.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no I hope your kitty comes back soon and safely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that is, my cat was locked in a shed next door for 3 days once, it was really lucky that I found her. Keep calling her, especially at night. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete