Thursday, September 30, 2010

still gray

It's been raining nonstop since last night. Today is kind of a blah day; I have to run errands and go to work. But at least I've got a little bit of red, to brighten up the gray.



blouse: thrifted
skirt: thrifted
belt: thrifted
boots: DSW
socks: Rugged Wearhouse
necklace: made by me




I made this necklace ages ago, when I was on a jewelry-making kick. I'm a terrible serial crafter-- I'll learn something new and want to do nothing else for months, and then my interest kind of tapers off. I still make jewelry every once in a while, but nowhere near as often as I used to. If you're interested in making wire-wrapped jewelry, there are some good tutorials here.

3 comments:

  1. I did the same thing today, bright red tights to brighten up a drab day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I think I have that blouse in white.
    Your dress is in route :o)

    ReplyDelete