Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm not doing NaNo

Like the post title says: I'm not doing National Novel Writing Month. No way do I have the stamina to write 50,000 words in 30 days. But I do want to write more, and I have an awful lot of half-finished short stories, so I decided on a project. I'm going to try to finish a short story every week for the month of November. I actually got two done last week-- you can see them at the blog I set up for that purpose. I'm working on story #3 right now.

So here's a question, for anyone who wants to give me a hand with story #3: If you were cleaning out an old house full of junk, some of which had slipped in sideways from alternate universes, what would you want to find?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm bookmarking your writing blog~

    I suppose I'd want to find magical jewelry, or weird musical instruments.

    Good luck with writing!

    ReplyDelete