Tuesday, November 9, 2010

back from Richmond

I went to Richmond for a friend's birthday this weekend, and had a fantastic time. Her party was a blast, and on Sunday I went to this awesome estate warehouse that's only open one weekend a month, where I bought a ton of old photos and a rhinestone brooch. I also finished a third short story, which is up here if you're interested. This one, I suspect, will appeal to the junk hounds among you.

Here are some of the photos I bought in Richmond:













4 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so great. Love seeing the socks and sandals in the second pic, and the handwritten notes on that other one. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fantastic. Women were so dainty back then...I miss that

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete