Wednesday, November 24, 2010

back again

Sorry for the absence; I've been a bit busy with writing and getting ready to start a new job. Here's an outfit post to make up for it:



sweater: Rugged Wearhouse (originally Ann Taylor)
belt: thrifted
skirt: thrifted
tights: Rugged Wearhouse
shoes Marshalls (originally Nine West)

I've been going to lots of estate sales lately, hunting for vintage. I've been finding lots of cute little 60s minidresses, which aren't the kind of thing I really wear, but they should do nicely for flea markets. I might just be onto something really good-- someone clearing out what sounds like a ton of plus-size vintage. We'll see on Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. really liking your sweater, hope your new job goes off without a hitch. Happy Turkey Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job! And I love that skirt; it's really the perfect length.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is just lovely! I just gave you an award on my blog those where very good years :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look. I LOVE this top. Super cute.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and all of your outfits! You're such an amazing girl :).

    ReplyDelete